Tuesday, March 13, 2012

San Diego Zoo


A few of my favorite pictures that I took this week on my mini-vacay at the San Diego Zoo.  I know San Diego is only an hour or so away from Orange County but it feels so nice to get out of town and do something I haven't done in a while. San Diego is probably one of the better zoos in California and I haven't been here in ages! The last time I went here the pandas were a brand new addition to the zoo and I remember it was at least an hour wait just to catch a glimpse of them.

I decided that my cheetah pants would be appropriate attire for the zoo but I was bummed to learn that they don't have any cheetahs there! I guess the chinese leopard will do.

If you ever come to San Diego, make sure to check out Gaslamp in Downtown San Diego. We didn't get the chance to because it was so crowded and we got tired of looking for parking but I heard there is a rooftop club called Altitude at the Marriot that's pretty sweet and no cover charge! Also make sure you check out Extraordinary Desserts. It's a charming cafe with gorgeous and delicious desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment